Register Now for Free Fire Corps Training This Fall
Fire Corps is hosting a series of free live webinars throughout the fall. These webinars are designed to help departments, Fire Corps program managers, and citizen volunteers to start, expand, and recruit for a local program. Fire Corps connects community members to their local emergency service department to perform non-emergency tasks, increasing the department’s capacity and allowing first responders to focus on operations.
The upcoming courses are currently scheduled. More courses will be added soon, so stay tuned to wordpress-117188-338720.cloudwaysapps.com/academy for additions. Register for upcoming webinars at https://firecorps.webex.com under the Upcoming Sessions tab.
• FC-200: Starting and Implementing a Fire Corps Program – Friday, October 19, 1:00pm ET
• FC-203: Program Assessment – Monday, October 22, 1:00 pm ET
• FC-204: Funding and Support – Tuesday, October 23, 1:00pm ET
• FC-205: Building the Relationship with Suppression – Wednesday, October 24, 1:00pm ET
• FC-300: Activity Ideas for Fire Corps Programs – Friday, November 9, 1:00pm ET
• FC-304: Conducting Home Safety Checks – Tuesday, November 13, 11:00am ET
• FC-303: Fire Corps in Public Education – Tuesday, November 13, 1:00pm ET
• FC-305: Community Assistance Program – Thursday, November 15, 1:00pm ET
• FC-201: Achieving More through Collaboration – Tuesday, December 11, 1:00pm ET
• FC-202: Project and Volunteer Management – Wednesday, December 12, 1:00pm ET
• FC-401: Engaging Youth Volunteers – Thursday, December 13, 1:00pm ET
• FC-402: Engaging Senior Volunteers – Friday, December 14, 1:00pm ET