New Classes Available in the Fire Corps Academy: Sessions April 23-30
Ten new courses are now available through the Fire Corps Academy. Live online sessions will be held between April 23-30. Registration for each course is limited to 30, so register today by going to https://firecorps.webex.com, selecting the Live Sessions option, and then clicking on the Upcoming Sessions tab.
Each webinar lasts approximately one hour. The courses are free, but since space is limited it is advised that you register early to ensure your place. The new courses cover a variety of topics designed to help you manage and expand your local Fire Corps program.
Below are the course titles. Find course descriptions and next week’s schedule at wordpress-117188-338720.cloudwaysapps.com/academy.
• FC-202: Project and Volunteer Management
• FC-203: Program Assessment
• FC-204: Funding and Support
• FC-205: Building the Relationship with Suppression
• FC-300: Activity Ideas for Fire Corps Programs
• FC-303: Fire Corps in Public Education
• FC-304: Conducting Home Safety Checks
• FC-305: Community Assistance After the Incident
• FC-401: Engaging Youth Volunteers
• FC-402: Engaging Senior Volunteers
If you have questions about the Fire Corps Academy, email email@example.com.