Grow Your Program with the Fire Corps Academy
New courses announced – register today!
Sign up for new courses through the Fire Corps Academy to enhance and grow your local Fire Corps program. The courses are free, but registration is limited. Ensure your place by registering early at https://firecorps.webex.com (under the Upcoming Sessions tab).
Each webinar lasts approximately one hour. The courses cover a variety of topics designed to help you manage and expand your local Fire Corps program. Below is the course schedule; find additional information and course descriptions at wordpress-117188-338720.cloudwaysapps.com/academy.
• FC-202: Project and Volunteer Management, May 17 at 3pm Eastern
• FC-300: Activity Ideas for Fire Corps Programs, May 18 at 11am Eastern
• FC-402: Engaging Senior Volunteers, May 18 at 1pm Eastern
• FC-203: Program Assessment, May 30 at 1pm Eastern
• FC-304: Conducting Home Safety Checks, June 5 at 11am Eastern
• FC-205: Building the Relationship with Suppression, June 5 at 1pm Eastern
• FC-302: Providing Rehab, June 7 at 1pm Eastern
• FC-401: Engaging Youth Volunteers, June 7 at 7pm Eastern
• FC-204: Funding and Support, July 10 at 11am Eastern
• FC-303: Fire Corps in Public Education, July 10 at 1pm Eastern
• FC-305: Community Assistance Program, August 8 at 1pm Eastern
If you have questions about the Fire Corps Academy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.